Vinylmint is curated society of the best musicians, voice actors and translators in the world. Agencies like The Martin Agency and Fortune 500’s like Dupont have found the voiceovers and music custom to their needs in our global community of over 7,000 musicians and voice actors from over 20+ different countries around the world.
You post a brief for a soundscape requirement and sound designers and voice actors respond immediately with world-class compositions tailored to the buyer’s request.
On time, on budget, and saving you the hassle of searching. The best part about this service, is that you pay nothing until you hear something that you like.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers love running sound contests with Vinylmint:
- Sound contests are ideal for clients who don’t already have a freelance or in-house music supervisor or production team. Contests allow clients to see work from, and work with, many different designers at once.
- Sound contests let clients see finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a composer and voice actor based on their past work for other companies.
- Sound contests are quick. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the client walks away with a custom sound that’s ready to use.
- Sound contests are very cost-effective. The client chooses the contest prize they want to pay, and know that designers will create designs for that price – there’s no going over budget here!
- Clients don’t pay for anything until you here something they like. After Vinylmint delivers you the submissions to choose from, if you don’t hear anything you like we shake hands and allow you to walk away.
- If clients aren’t satisfied with the designs submitted to their contests, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
See how it works for more information about our service.