If you are the winning sound creator, here is what happens next:
- First, you will be asked to provide the finished sound files for the contest holder who held the contest.
- When you upload your work, please make sure you are uploading all of your sounds in the requested file formats.
- Next, you will need to sign the Sound Transfer Agreement. Please ensure that your name and address are correct. If you are signing the agreement on behalf of a company, you may enter the company’s name in the Full Name field.
- The contest holder then reviews the sound contest and can request small changes if they are needed.
- Once the contest holder is happy with the final files, they will approve the payment and the prize is credited to you. You can then request a payout.
Note: If the contest holder has not approved payment of the prize 15 business days after you upload the first deliverable, the budget will automatically be paid to you. This automatic payment release timer can be stopped on request by the contest holder if you are still working with them on revising the final sound.