What is Vinylmint?
Vinylmint is a world-class sound contest marketplace, made up off an award-winning community of voice actors, musicians, and translators.
Large and small businesses everywhere are using our service to get the sounds for their advertisements, films, webisodes, television shows, training videos, podcacst, mobile and tablet applications, and more.
Designers from all over the globe compete with their peers in sound contest to win prizes, improve their skills, and establish relationships with new clients.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers love running design contests on Vinylmint.
- Sound contests are ideal for clients who don’t already have a freelance or in-house music supervisor or production team. Contests allow clients to see work from, and work with, many different designers at once.
- Sound contests let clients see finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a composer and voice actor based on their past work for other companies.
- Sound contests are quick. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the client walks away with a custom sound that’s ready to use.
- Sound contests are very cost-effective. The client chooses the contest prize they want to pay, and know that designers will create designs for that price – there’s no going over budget here!
- Clients don’t pay for anything until you here something they like. After Vinylmint delivers you the submissions to choose from, if you don’t hear anything you like we shake hands and allow you to walk away.
- If clients aren’t satisfied with the designs submitted to their contests, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
See how it works for more information about our service.