What is Vinylmint?
Vinylmint is curated society of the best musicians, voice actors and translators in the world. Agencies, broadcasters, teleconferencing companies, and game developers find the sound they need, and you make money doing what you love.
Here is how Vinylmint works. You post a brief for music, a voice over, or translation. Immediately, a community of world-class composers is tailored to the buyer’s request. You receive your request on time, on budget, and saving you the hassle of searching.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers love running sound contests with Vinylmint:
- Sound contests allow you to work with many different composers, voice actors, and translators at once. The contest is ideal for people like you who do not already have a freelance musician, in-house music supervisor, or production team readily available.
- Sound contests allow you to see finished sounds custom-made for your projects. You no longer need to commit to working with a composer, voice actor or translator because of a previous working relationship.
- Sound contests are quick. The average contest lasts for 4 days, and at the end you walk away with a custom sound that’s ready to use.
- Sound contests are very cost-effective. You choose the contest prize you want to pay, and know that sound creators will create sounds for that price – there’s no going over budget here!
- You do not pay for anything until you hear something that you like. Vinylmint delivers over 25 submissions for you to choose from. If you do not hear anything you like we shake hands and allow you to walk away.
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
See how it works for more information about our service.