Which package should I choose for my contest?
At Vinylmint, you can choose a Silver, Gold, and Platinum package for your sound contest.
Which package is right for you?
In choosing your package, think about how much experience you have briefing and working with designers, and how much feedback you’ll be able to give each one. The more you put into your contest, the more you’ll get out. Also ask yourself:
- What level of sound quality and variety do you need? Packages with bigger prizes tend to attract better sound creators, and get more sounds.
- How many sound creators do you want to compete in your contest? Sound creators can search for contests to enter using the prize amount in our contest feed. They tend to put more time and effort into contests with larger prizes.
- What are other businesses offering as prizes for their contests?
- How much support would you like from Vinylmint? If you’ve never worked with sound creators in the Vinylmint community before, our Platinum packages include an account manager who’ll work with you to make your contest as successful as possible.
You can choose the package you want as part of our online briefing process. Each package costs a different price, and gives you different features. Generally, the more you pay:
- the bigger the sound contest prize
- the more sounds you’ll get to choose from
- the better the quality of sounds you’ll get.
You can also name your own price, so long as it is above the Silver package price for your chosen design category.